Embracing the Future
Fier is the First International Fair of Renewable Energies and Sustainability to be Develop in Argentina
FIER main goal is congregate different sectors to generate, among them and in the general public, a closer bond in order to expand their business horizon.
FIER was created as an exchange space of technology and innovation for networking and business related to the environmental care and sustainability.
The focus of this Fair is on the creation of a “Sustainable City” designed so the infrastructure, housing, mobility and green spaces are connected with the appropriate environmental management.
The Sustainable City is based on:
- THE DISTRIBUTED GENERATION OF A RENEWABLE SOURCE
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE
- URBAN MOBILITY
- WASTE MANAGEMENT
- SUSTAINABLE URBAN INNOVATION
- THE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF ITS INHABITANTS
With this vision, we invite you to be part of FIER…
To Inform, Raise Awareness and Projections
We inform through simultaneous events, such as:
- Business rounds among entrepreneurs of the sector.
- Conferences with specialists, governmental authorities and NOGS.
- Seminaries with specialized technicians and authorities in the subject.
We raise awareness through free talks and workshops to encourage in the community a responsible consumption.
We create future, facilitating the business among participants and bringing the visitants, the information and necessary tools together to have a better quality of life.
Who participate in FIER 2020?
- Manufactures of electrical generation equipment for a renewable source of urban and non-urban usage (solar, wind, etc.)
- Manufactures of urban waste management equipment.
- Manufactures of battery storage equipment.
- Manufactures of equipment for installations of renewable energies.
- Automobile industries
- National and international banks
- Architecture and engineering studies
- Suppliers of construction materials
- Professionals and technicians in the energy sector renewable as sustainability
- Proponents of sustainable urban innovation
- Chambers of the sector
- Companies providing technology related to the renewable energy.
- Government and Multilateral Organizations.
- Professionals of the sector
- Visitors interested in the subject